Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!


It's officially October 6th in Spain, and since I can’t be home with you on your birthday, this post is for you :)

Dad, since I was a little girl, you have always been the person that I admire most in this world. You are my rock. You are my core. You raised me to know the importance of hard work, to be confident in myself, and to never limit my aspirations. You have given me all the most valuable things in life that I could never find through success or money or achievement. All the fun things we have done have enriched my life in so many ways and I have such exciting and wonderful memories with you :) You give me the best advice, which I do and will always listen to, and you have always supported me in anything and everything I have ever dreamed of doing. Because of you, I am strong enough to be where I am today. And because of you I am the person that I am today! You are my heart - I love and I miss you so very much! Happy Birthday to my strong and handsome Daddy!

WITH LOVE from,
Your Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment